Thank you for visiting our Website
We pray that we will have a web ministry that will introduce our ministry empowered by God's grace through us.
We hope that you will visit our Sunday School at 10:00 AM. Worship Service at11:00 AM.
We hope that you will have a blessed day in which you can feel God's grace and love in your daily life!
The Sacred Bean Coffeehouse
United Methodist Church Official Homepage : www.umc.org
The Greater New Jersey Annual Conference : http://www.gnjumc.org/
District office : http://www.gbgm-umc.org/skylandsnj/
Cokesbury : www.cokesbury.com
Every Sunday 10:00am Sunday School, 11:00am Sunday Worship Service
Please join us for fellowship and refreshments immediately following the service in the Fellowship room.
1. December 7 (Sun) Second Sunday of Advent/ Holy Communion
Candy Land 1-4pm / Port Morris UMC Nativity Presentation5pm
2. December 8 (Mon) 7:00pm Church Council Meeting
3. December 12 (Fri) 7:00pm Mt. View Show Choir Family Evening
4. December 13 (Sat) 6:30pm: Christmas Progressive Dinner
Appetizer: Pete & Ginger Rhinesmith 66 Madison Ave. Budd Lake
Main Dish & Dessert: Flanders UM Church
5. December 14 (Sun) Third Sunday of Advent
Welcome Dawn Peterson/ Baptism Mya Peterson
6. December 21 (Sun) Fourth Sunday of Advent, Christmas Pageant
Following worship luncheon
7. December 24 (Wed) 7:00pm: Christmas Eve Canglelight Service
All Are Weldome!
8. December 25 (Thursday) Christmas Day
9. December 27 (Sat) 9am-12pm: Saturday Thrift Shop opening
1pm lunchen at John and Cathy's house
10. December 28 (Sun) First Sunday after Christmas
4 Park Place, Flanders, NJ 07836
Church Thrift Shop ☎ (973)584-5443
* Thrift Shop (973) 584-5443, Monday 10am-2pm, Wednesday 10am-12pm,
Outdoor Thrift Shop Mon & Wed. and Last Saturday of the Month 9am-12pm
* Last Saturday of the Month Thrift Shop 9am-12pm
* Gift Shop at the Education wing: Mon, Wed and Sat. 9am-12pm
The Sacred Bean Coffeehouse is an outreach of The Flanders United Methodist Church.
Our mission is to provide a positive atmosphere where people of all ages can enjoy original music by some of the region's best singers and songwriters. Coffeehouses are held once a month and admission is always free! Fore more information, visit the sacredbeancoffeehouse's website. http://raywinch.net/Coffeehouse.html
Feb 22nd (7 p.m.) - Tom Kildea and Arlon Bennett
Ocotber 18th (7 p.m.) - Christine Deleon and Brian Colburn
December 6th (7 p.m.) - Christmas Sacred Bean Coffeehouse